Email your questions to: disneyworldanswers@gmail.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Quick-Service Park Restaurants

Q: What are the best quick-service restaurants in the Disney Parks?


A: I'm glad you asked because I love food and, by default, also love to talk about food. I'm going to break down my food recommendations by park - it's more organized that way. As a disclaimer, the following is only my opinion. And I could mention more than I do below, but I don't want to overwhelm.


Animal Kingdom:

Flame Tree BBQ (we ate there; it was typical BBQ - not Kansas City, but good)

Picnic in the Park (not done it, but will this next trip. I hear you get a good amount of food for the $$. Here's a link on that: http://allears.net/din/akpicnic.htm You order your "picnic" food when you get to the AK park and then pick up at lunch and can enjoy the food anywhere in the park. It seems fun.)


Hollywood Studios:

Starring Rolls Cafe: (Great sandwiches and yummy desserts. It's only open for lunch.)


Epcot:

Sunshine Seasons (they use fresh food from the green houses in "The Land". Great food)

Boulangerie Patisserie (in France. I've not eaten here yet either, but heard they have good croissants, good pastries, etc...)


Magic Kingdom:

Pecos Bill Cafe (good food for a decent price. Definitely better than a just a burger joint)

Main Street Bakery (great cinnamon rolls. Good snack place or breakfast place)

Casey's Corner (we liked this place. A good hotdog can't be beat. It's expensive though, for hot dogs)


Downtown Disney:

Earl of Sandwich (great food for decent prices, We both really liked this restaurant. I had the All-american sandwich and it was awesome!)

Like I said, there are more I could list, but these are my favs or the ones that people seem to rate the highest. You can count on good food (most of the time) from these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment