Email your questions to: disneyworldanswers@gmail.com

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Disney's Photopass

Q: Is the Photo pass worth it?


A: Photo pass – In a nutshell, my opinion is that it isn’t worth the money. I can’t remember how much per photo you spend when ordering pictures off your photo pass, but I think it was at least over a $1/picture. When you can get prints from Snapfish.com or Walgreens at 10-20 cents/picture, it’s hard to justify the cost.

I will say that the biggest argument for it, is that many times you would like the entire family to be in the picture and photo pass allows someone else to take the picture for you. But this is what I do: I get a photo pass card and have the picture people take my picture and then when they are finished, I politely ask them if they would take a picture with my camera, too. They will happily do this for you (in my experience). You still have the photo pass card as back-up in case your camera didn’t take a good shot, but chances are, you won’t need many (if any) of those pictures.

But that’s just my opinion. We like to spend our extra $$ on food (I love to eat) and shopping. Plus my camera is small and not hard to carry with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment