Email your questions to: disneyworldanswers@gmail.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Downtown Disney

I don’t have a question to answer this time, but I do have a topic to talk about – Downtown Disney.

I’ve spent quite a bit of time in Downtown Disney and really enjoy starting my trip or ending my trip there. If I start there, it whets my appetite for the next full -blown magical day spent in the parks. If I end there, Downtown Disney eases me into life without Mickey Mouse and fairytales.

Here are a few great things that I like about Downtown Disney and would recommend to you:

1. Earl of Sandwich: This restaurant was one of my favorites of the enitre trip! Not only was it very, very affordable (for Disney standards) but the food was tasty! If you go, try the All-American sandwhich. It tastes like Thanksgiving.
2. Ghirardelli’s: You want something sweet? This is the place. Try something with either hot fudge or peanutbutter fudge or, if you are brave, both!
3. Disney Tails: If you are a pet-lover, this shop is for you! My favorite part about this store is the customizable pet ID tags for $10/each. Adorable.
4. The World of Disney: I know, I know, this one is obvious. The largest Disney store in Disneyworld. But I actually have a money-saving tip here. If you are a Disney Visa card owner, you get 10% off you entire purchase (over $50 or more) at this store. So when I visit Disney, I rarely buy souvieners in the theme parks, rather if I see something I like, I wait until we get to the World of Disney and make one big purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment