Email your questions to: disneyworldanswers@gmail.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

Beginnings

Hi all. My name is Sara and I am a planner at heart and a Disney lover. I did not grow up going to Disney World as a kid, but have discovered the magic late in life. In the past 3 years, I've made 3 trips to Disney World and plan to visit again in May 2010. I also hope to visit Disneyland in January 2011.

My goal is to answer all questions about Disney, whether it be about the World, the Land, or anything in between, in my blog posts. You can email your questions to: disneyworldanswers@gmail.com.

I know that I am going to have so much fun answering all questions. I will pull my answers from my guide books (I own and have read all existing Disney guide books, believe me), my own personal experience, and if you stump me, I'll find the answer and tell you where I got it!

So - ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment